Modular Samples clean and Refiltered through Moog Filters with various res and drive settings for flavor. All made out of the box! No plugins used! This is our free pack but be sure to check out our other full modular pack which has a completely different library full of amazing glitch/bass/tones and bloops for your production!
Instructions: Just add “0” to the “Name a fair price field” and provide your email to receive a link to the
Racket Packs License
The use of this product indicates your understanding and acceptance of the following terms and conditions. This license shall supersede any verbal, or prior verbal or written, statement or agreement to the contrary. If you do not understand or accept these terms, or your local regulations prohibit “after sale” license agreements or limited disclaimers, you must cease and desist using this product immediately. Copyright laws supersede all local regulations. This license is a contract between you, the end-user of this software, hereinafter referred to as “THE USER”, and Racket Packs , hereinafter referred to as the ?AUTHOR(S)”, and is governed under the laws of The United States.
This product (in whole or in part, including all files, data, and documentation, from here on referred to as PRODUCT) is Copyright 2017 Racket Packs , all rights reserved, and is protected by the United States copyright laws, international treaties and all other applicable national or international laws. This PRODUCT may not, in whole or in part, be copied, photocopied, translated, or reduced to any electronic medium or machine readable form, without prior consent in writing, from the AUTHOR(S) and according to all applicable laws. The sole owner of this PRODUCT is the AUTHOR(S).
The AUTHOR(S) provides absolutely no warranty. The software and information are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and usefulness of the software and information is with THE USER. Should the information prove to be incorrect and/or software not work as expected, THE USER assumes the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. In no event will the AUTHOR(S) be liable to THE USER for any damages, any lost profits, lost monies, or other special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use this software and/or information (including but not limited to loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by third parties), even if THE USER has advised us of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
THE USER may not use, copy, modify, translate, or transfer the PRODUCT or any copy except as expressly defined in this agreement. THE USER may not attempt to unlock or bypass any copy-protection or authentication algorithm utilized by this PRODUCT. THE USER may not remove or modify any copyright notice, nor any “about” dialog or the method by which it may be invoked.
Software License, Sample License, Rights and Restrictions
1 Subject to the provisions contained in this Agreement, We hereby grant to You a personal, revocable, non-exclusive license (the “License”) to access, read, use and download one copy of the Licensed Materials solely for the purposes provided under paragraph 3. This is not a transfer of title.
2 Under the License you may not and shall not, without Our express written authorization:
– own title, or transfer title to the Licensed Materials to another party;
– transfer the License; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Licensed Materials;
– distribute, or sublicense or otherwise provide copies of or access to the Licensed Materials to any third party;
– pledge, hypothecate, alienate or otherwise encumber the Licensed Materials to any third party;
– create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sublicense, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Licensed Materials; permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of Us or Our licensors;
– circumvent, remove, alter or otherwise impair any technological protection measures, digital rights management information, or other copy-protection mechanisms used in or by the Licensed Materials;
– or include, use, re-sample, mix, process, isolate or embed any content from the Licensed Library in any virtual instrument, audio sampling system, audio playback system or library of any kind, other than those provided or authorized by Us.
– commercially use any compositions, melodies, melody-loops, lyrics, and vocal-samples or parts hereof from any Racket Packs Samples or Audio Plugin Libraries. All rights on melodies, musical compositions, lyrics, vocals, and melody-loops included in Racket Packs Samples or Audio Plugin Libraries are owned by Us and are reserved.
3 We are not obligated to provide any authorization referred to in paragraph 2(2), We reserve the right to charge a fee for the grant of such authorization, and We may cancel such authorization at Our sole and unfettered discretion by providing notice to You of such cancellation.
4 The restrictions set out in this Agreement, including the restrictions listed at paragraph 2(2), shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited by applicable law.
5 We will have the right to inspect and enforce the restrictions and covenants contained in this Agreement at Your sole expense, and You hereby agree to promptly notify Us of any known violations of such restrictions.
6 You agree to protect the Licensed Materials from unauthorized use, reproduction, distribution or publication in electronic or physical form.
7 Upon execution of this Agreement, We will: permit You to download a copy of the Licensed Materials for Your use under this Agreement; and permit You to download updates to the Licensed Software as We consider needed. We are not obligated to provide updates for the Licensed Software.
THE USER has the non-exclusive right to use the PRODUCT only by a single person, on a single computer at a time. If the PRODUCT permits, THE USER may physically transfer the PRODUCT from one computer to another, provided that the PRODUCT is used only by a single person, on a single computer at a time. In group projects where multiple persons will use the PRODUCT, each member of the group must purchase an individual license. Use over a local area network (within the same locale) is permitted provided that the PRODUCT is used only by a single person, on a single computer at a time.
THE USER may make one copy of the software part of the PRODUCT solely for back-up purposes. THE USER must reproduce and include the copyright notice on the back-up copy.
This license is effective until terminated. THE USER may terminate it by destroying the complete PRODUCT and all copies thereof. This license will also terminate if THE USER fails to comply with any terms or conditions of this agreement. THE USER agrees upon such termination to destroy all copies of the software and of the documentation, or return them to the AUTHOR(S) for disposal.
Other rights and restrictions
All other rights and restrictions not specifically granted in this license are reserved by the AUTHOR(S).